Eliza Grisanti was ready for her close up on her tenth birthday. Having notified the world (or at least those humans whose e-mails addresses she had) of the upcoming big day, she made sure that her school mates didn't miss the opportunity to celebrate by sticking posters up throughout her classroom and the rest of the school. Her birthday gifts were theme-driven by her love for all things Harry Potter. You can see her here modeling her Hogwart scarf. Ah, to be young again!
Every day is a new adventure -- whether or not it involves a change in physical latitude. Taking advantage of the latitude I have to experience new things, meet new people and go new places has enriched my life. And sharing the discoveries I've made along the way makes these experiences all the more meaningful. Thanks for reading my musings.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Art as Declaration at the New York Public Library
From Glenn Ligon "Runaways" series (1993) Despite having worked across the street from the New York Public Library for a number of...
-
Fredrik Backman's "My Friends" is the best book I've read in ages. It's a story that's simultaneously heartbreakin...
-
John Boyne's "The Elements" is the most intense book I've read in a long time. It's comprised of four linked novellas ...
-
"Portrait of Alicia Keys Dean" by Kehinde Wiley (2024) The moment I read about an exhibit featuring art from the collection of Ali...
No comments:
Post a Comment